Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wow, Beautiful Beach Conditions for the Next Week

Now I admit that, as a freedive spearfisher, I'm slightly biased as to what constitutes great beach conditions, but I think we can all at least agree that relatively low wind, warm temperatures, and sunny skies are desirable traits. Not that every summer day in San Diego isn't like that, but what comes as a break about this coming week is the small swells, which to me is a blessing, because low swells means good visibility, but of course that's subjective. Here's how the surf forecast is looking so far, courtesy of MagicSeaWeed:

http://magicseaweed.com/Swamis-Surf-Report/293/

So I'm pretty amped for this week, I'll probably even hit up the beach in the late morning tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to take some nice pictures to post for you guys. If I decide to go spearfishing, I might even get some sick underwater pics.

Peace out.


0 comments: